【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Monday, March 22, 2010

# ~~** ♥ Happy~**~~

I'm very happy and exciting!!..
Story~
One day...he called me and told me that..."we go taiwan trip wan ??"...
at the first i thought he kidding...but after that he keep asked me to check the price with my mum...
and very serious face to talked to me...
that time i just realise that is serious...
our 8 days 7 nites taiwan trip on 22 may 2010...

This is our 1st time go visit other country ...
So expected...
Taiwan i went there before...
but this time is totally different because go trip with people must see that is with who...haha...
Feel wan to rest...work is very tired...
long time no Flight to anywhere already...
got almost one 2 years ...
Sometime very envy other people can go for trip every year...
sometime i will blame that..why i am not rich...
but after blame it...will come back to my reality life...
more 61 days to go~~haha....

1 comment:

  1. now is me envy u le... can go to taiwan o! HENG! =(
    remember my souvenir! haha

    n.n

    ReplyDelete