【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Friday, December 24, 2010

『 ♥ HŐ HŐ HŐ HŐ HŐ!ʍєʀʀγ ςɦʀɨsтʍɑs!! ♥ 』

Tonight is Christmas's eve...
what can I do?still don't know yet!
but I just will know that i will be sunway there...
Now i haven't finish work...heard that are quite traffic jam now..."scare"
Aiya! Don't think that 1st bah!...
I wan wish 1st....

step 1:**close my eyes**

step 2:**wishing**

step 3:I wish...

I wish I can run smooth in 2011,

Example:

1. Can get more good and new knowledge 
2. G_t My New J_b Smoothly...

I wish my friends and family can get health and happy always...

I wish to my friend PONEY...H Y C S ST  W IT....and anytime you can find me when you are need me...

Wish all my friends ʍєʀʀγ ςɦʀɨsтʍɑs!!

And Finally i wan to mention that more 10days i will join the member of orthodontic teeth member ! Hope I will enjoy with it...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment