【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Friday, December 17, 2010

『♥ My birthday ♥ 』

Long time i didn't update my recently status already...
Now i only come to update my birthday activity...
that was pass almost one month already...haha!
when my birthday are coming,
I thought that are no one to celebrated with me...
because i felt that are no one to remember my birthday in my real life...
but at last I had a good 21th's birthday in my memories...

=========== Fist Round ===========
First, said about celebrated with my colleague....
we when to Full House at sunway pyramid to enjoyed our lunch + celebrated my birthday..
Nice Cheese Cake!

My Birthday Meal


My Nice Colleague! =)



















When Full House's waitress took out the cake meanwhile they also sang birthday song to me...
I felt so embarrassing because I don't know what expression I should gave...
I am not good in being social to people...This is the bad attitude i wanna to change!!hehe...
come back to article...and at the same time my 2 boss and my colleague are took photo and video with me...
that made me became more stiff....but I very happy about it...=)Thank you to all my colleague and my boss! =)

=========== First Round End ============

=========== Second Round ============
After my working hours....
My dear fetch me to 1 U to celebrated....
We choose 《 The Garden Restaurant 》 to celebrated my birthday....
Happy 21th Birthday to ME

Did you saw my cake?hehe

Birthday cake prepared by My lovely Big Babe

=)

My Dinner Meal in 21th birthday !Fish & Chips... delicious!

















Hope I can pass my every birthday with you Babe...=)

=========== Second Round End =============
=========== Third Round ===========
Third Round are celebrated at my hometown...
Thank you the person who suggested celebrated with me and paid for the celebration party ------ Garfield Cat....=D
this is the first time pass my birthday with me secondary school friends ....
that was so amazing...
we long time didn't met each other already...
thank you for all the person who presented on that day....=)
we celebrated on 6th Nov ....
I had a friend birthday on that day ---- Liu...
so we celebrated together...=)
Hope really can friendship forever..

Birthday King on that day LIU (right hand side that laugh till bare his mouth that guy) =)
Paid for the celebration party and Proponent -
Garfield


My Birthday Cake...hehe thanks miu Ling

Mui Ling & Me

   Hope Our Friendship will stay forever....=)

======== The End =========

No comments:

Post a Comment