【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

『othodenic teeth』

last two week I have went for teeth check up...
and I have asked the dentist how about if i wan to othodenic teeth ..
doctor help me to check up and said i not need to pulling tooth..
but i need to tie 3 years....
after that i went to the counter and make appointment...
i thought i will tie in this few week...but...
the nurse told me that!!!! the appointment is Jan 2011 !!!!
so i have to wait until Jan 2011 only can tie it....>.<
really felt that fast fast reach...i wan to become more pretty and pretty....
03.01.2011 is still far from me....omg....>.<
never mind i will wait the day come...cause i believe that the dentist is professional ....
hope he can help me become pretty and pretty....
that is enough....hope the day come fast!!
i am so excited ....

No comments:

Post a Comment