【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

『recently』

long time no update my blog already...
now got some time...can update now...hehe...
recently i be a follower follow my dear went to Mr.Mac there...
for???sure is World Cup lo...
i am stupid...of cause i dunno which country VS which country...
but i follow him went to Mr.Mac online...
so recently i get back my nitez online time...=)
so happy that i can connect with my friends again....
really long time no meet my friends already...
now my LCCI course mate are planing for  yum cha and walk walk..
so hope the day faster come...=)
i really happy now i got some friends to play with me and chat with me..
that make me feel i'm not alone...=)
happy....=)
k la..nth special already...wrote until here la...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment