【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

『♥ New Baby ♥』

Long time didn't update my blog already...
Recently I am busy for my stuff and plan...
erm...I also forgot what i busy already..haha...
anyway..come ! lets introduce my new baby to you all 1st...
This is my new baby..
Jiang Jiang...
Ding!I get my 1st apple ~ iphone 4 ...


















happy neh~ I didn't believe that I also can get 1 for APPLE!
Last time me & Mr.Wong are planing to buy camera - Panasonic Lumix GF2...
But cause of Japan tsunami  the GF2 no stock in malaysia...
and twin lens need almost RM3000!!..OMG..
I have inquiry my friend who was work in camera shop...
He said those small camera take picture the quality will same like people using phone to take picture...
then I have an idea..that is~ haha...1 camera became 2 iphone 4 lo~=p...
happy happy ~ =)
erm...except happy...erm....then happy...kakak...
ok~ stop writing luu~~ =) Good night...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment