【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

〖♥ memories♥ 〗

Just now i viewed my cousin Facebook's photo,
inside there got many photo is took at Negeri Sembilan when we was small...
inside there got small small de cousin and neighbor..
very happy n feel touch when viewed those photo..
very miss that time...
we all always play together...
don't care about dangerous just play only... 
and some are specially for me...
when back negeri sembilan sure many activity at there..
1st got BBQ,Steamboat and many many thing to eat..
got Wild boar,Squirrel , Fox and Hedgehog...yummy~
now we all hard to join together...
all also busy for work and study..
no time to meet...
even chinese new year also no meet with all my friend n my cousin..
i very like to yum cha or dinner with my friends and my family..
it let me feel happiness and warm...
hope we all contact always...
if not will become more strange...

P/S:hope my friends and family happy and health..i love u all..o(∩_∩)o...

No comments:

Post a Comment