【❤ 碎碎念 ❤】

【❤开心每一天!❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

【❤CHARLENE LEE❤】

Followers =)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

~~** T3nJ! Buff3t D!nn3r **~~

Testing Testing ~~now learn English..hehe..
11.02.2010 is our WildAge Sdn.Bhd. Annual Dinner..
Location : T3nJ! Buffet Montiara
I very excitied because long time i din went this type of dinner already...
When to there i feel very far..
and when reach i already feel wan vomit..=='''..but worth..
there many things to ate make me blur already...
this is 1st time i try  Undercooked food ..
start i try i feel very scare ..
but finally i feel ok ...hehe..
after ate then we all when to berlin launch bar..
I dunno to order my bevarage..
so my boss help me to order "Long Island'
very bitter =='''
we play and drank..
feel very enjoyed...
I very happy and proud to join into WildAge company..

No comments:

Post a Comment